Who We Are
By forging a relationship, understanding precedes action. This is how our firm began. In 1945, when our founders sat down and discussed their ideas and vision, they set an example for the firm they would establish. Today, this philosophy remains the cornerstone of MNP’s success.
For more than 65 years, relationships have connected us and defined our actions, keeping MNP focused on what matters most – helping people achieve their goals. By integrating this philosophy into our practice, we can deliver services and solutions that support your business needs, wherever they are required.
Balancing your local and national interests with care is also a priority at MNP. Being attentive and accountable to others in the communities where we live and work is our way of upholding this balance, every day.
We have grown over the years, one handshake and smile at a time. With more than 70 offices across the country, MNP has become one of the largest chartered accountancy and business consulting firms in Canada. At MNP, finding the right solutions starts by understanding your vision, your business and you. It begins with a relationship.
- Assurance & Accounting
- Today, more than ever, readers and other users demand relevant, reliable, and independently reviewed financial information that reflects your organization’s activities. Our assurance team also knows your organization faces unique challenges and opportunities. That’s why we ensure you receive efficient, effective customized service.
- Whether you are in the public, private or not for profit sector, you want your organization to achieve maximum success. More than ever, businesses must be flexible, innovative and supported by the most efficient and effective processes and practices. MNP can help your organization achieve its unique goals and objectives through our extensive experience and expertise in all facets of business operations.
- Corporate Finance
- For growth-minded companies, today’s business environment offers vast opportunities. What does your business need to reach its full potential? More capital to fund your growth strategy? Solid advice on mergers, acquisitions and divestitures? A step-by-step strategy to assist you in going public?
- Enterprise Risk
- Recent corporate scandals have forever changed the corporate governance landscape. At MNP, our Enterprise Risk Services team assists companies in achieving best practices in corporate governance – and managing enterprise risks more effectively.
- Dealing with financial problems is one of the most stressful experiences we ever face. Whether those problems are personal or business-related, you need support and solid advice from someone who understands where you are coming from.
- Investigate & Forensic Services
- In today’s business environment, fraud and financial irregularities are becoming increasingly common. At MNP, our team of forensic specialists combine accounting and investigative expertise to respond quickly and confidentially to any suspected criminal or civil wrongdoing, and help you resolve complex, sensitive issues.
- To build the business you have today, you’ve invested years of your life and the bulk of your financial assets. But sooner or later, it’s inevitable that someone other than you will own and run your business. Perhaps you’ll transfer your farm or business to family members. Maybe you’ll sell to a promising employee. You might also sell to an outside investor.
- Every monetary transaction you complete — domestic or international, business or personal — has direct or indirect tax consequences. At MNP, our team of tax specialists will ensure you comply with tax regulations and pay the least amount of tax possible.
- Training Solutions
- MNP is a leader in training business owners and managers the essential elements in launching, improving and enhancing business processes and operations. We are committed to designing and delivering customized training to meet our clients’ needs.
- Gaining solid valuation advice can help you make smarter, more informed decisions on everything from buying or selling your business to succession planning to assisting with shareholder dispute resolution. MNP’s team of chartered business valuators, combined with our extensive network of specialists, can provide you with independent, concise assessments in a wide range of areas.