Born and raised in Toronto, I graduated from the School of Dentistry, University of Toronto.
I practice all areas of general dentistry however I find cosmetic and implant related treatment especially interesting and gratifying.
Below is a list of some of the services our office offers.
-call us if you are in pain or have a concern that you feel needs urgent attention
– are you too embarrassed to smile for photos? Do you cover your mouth in social situations? Many people are extremely self conscious about the appearance of their teeth. We are here to help. We can help you get a smile that you are happy to show off, and often it is easier to achieve than you might think. Visit our Cosmetic Gallery or call us for a free cosmetic consultation.
Dr. Shnall places both regular an mini-implants right in our office. This can save you time and money, as fewer appointments are usually required if the person who places the implant also makes the final crown, bridge or denture that fits onto the implant. Visit our Implant Gallery for a sample of cases we treated in our office.
Non-Surgical Gum Treatment
– whenever possible, most patients prefer this method of managing gum problems. Professional cleanings and special cleaning methods we teach you to do at home, in addition to prescription rinses can make significant improvements in the health of your gums.
– sometimes surgery is the best way to deal with gum disease. Dr. Shnall provides some forms of surgical gum treatment.
– Home whitening will provide the best long term results at the least cost, however we also offer in office whitening.
Tooth coloured fillings, inlays and onlays
All porcelain crowns and bridges
Precision partial dentures
Implant retained crowns, bridges and dentures
Intraoral camera (to show you, if you’re interested, your teeth on our television screen)
Root canal treatment
Nitrous oxide sedation (laughing gas)
Treatment of temporomandibular joint discomfort
- Monday 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Tuesday 8:30am – 8:00pm
- Wednesday 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Thursday 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Friday 8:30am – 1:00pm
- Saturday Two Saturdays per month: 8:30am to 1:30pm
- Sunday Closed