At Marigold Dental, our dentists in Pitt Meadows believe healthy, beautiful smiles are only possible with quality oral care in a comfortable and compassionate environment. Our family dentist believes oral health is vital to overall health and well-being. If a tooth or other dental issue in severe pain causes you, our dentist near you can help. Every one of our patients is a testimonial of our care, service, and commitment. We use modern, state-of-the-art materials and techniques at our dental office. We specialize in Dental Implants, Dental Crowns, Dental Bridges, Invisalign, Root Canal Therapy, Dentures, and Oral Cancer Screenings. Please schedule an appointment today with our dentist near you.
Dr. Jasdeep and Kiran Sandhu, we extend a warm welcome to our regular and potential patients. Contact our dental clinic near you to schedule your appointment today!
- Cosmetic Dentistry in Pitt Meadows The main purpose of cosmetic dentistry is to improve the aesthetics of your teeth and gums and, by extension, your entire smile. Many of the services that fall under this category of oral health care can also be considered restorative treatments. At Marigold Dental, we provide reliable cosmetic dentistry services in Pitt Meadows.
- Dental Implants in Pitt Meadows No one wants to deal with missing teeth, but receiving dental implants may be the solution if you find yourself in this situation. This treatment is designed to strengthen your smile and reinforce your ability to bite, chew, and talk without difficulty or pain.
- Dental Checkups and Cleanings in Pitt Meadows Never underestimate the importance of regular dental cleaning and checkup. After all, dentists recommend coming in every six months for a reason! These sessions are dedicated to eliminating debris that has amalgamated from your teeth. Once your appointment has concluded, you’ll be left with a fresh, bright smile.
- Root Canal Therapy in Pitt Meadows A root canal is a term given to the procedure that’s performed to save a tooth from severe decay or infection. When such a condition manifests and is left untreated, the infection can spread to the pulp, the fleshy centre of your tooth. If your pulp is damaged, the potential for tooth loss increases.
- Dental Bridges & Crowns in Pitt Meadows General dentistry is a great avenue of care to explore if you want to maintain or improve your smile. Regarding treatment options, consider receiving dental bridges and crowns in Pitt Meadows. Both prosthetics are designed to help you eat better and feel more confident when you smile.