Our office is located in southeast Calgary, and we provide general dentistry services. We are always accepting new patients, emergencies and patients of all ages. We always welcome referrals and sincerely appreciate any patients who have recommended us to their family and friends.
Everyday we strive to:
- Treat all our patients with friendliness and respect. We hope to provide a comfortable environment and try to help our patients feel at ease. We know how stressful it can be to visit the dentist.
- We will discuss all your treatment options and work together to come up with solutions that are agreeable to you. Though we may make recommendations, nobody will force you to do anything you do not want to do. You choose what course of treatment is best for you.
- We encourage you to ask questions so that you understand any diagnoses or treatment or anything else pertaining to your visit. We will always take the time to explain what may be happening in your mouth and we want you to be informed about your oral health. In the end, they are YOUR teeth.
- We will not do dental work that is unnecessary. If we recommend treatment, it is because there is a reason to do so.
- We will provide treatment to the absolute best of our ability. We take pride in our work and want to perform the best quality dentistry we can.
- We will answer any questions you may have regarding fees/insurance/finances to the best of our knowledge. We want to try and eliminate any financial surprises and can always provide estimates prior to treatment.
- Address: #9, 3451 Douglasdale Blvd SE, Calgary T2Z 4J1
- GPS: 50.9323567,-113.98353409999999
- Phone: 403-278-1400
- Website: http://yundental.com/
- Monday 11:00am – 7:00pm
- Tuesday 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Wednesday 11:00am – 7:00pm
- Thursday 11:00am – 7:00pm
- Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Saturday By appointment
- Sunday Closed