Who We Are
The Magathan Dental Centre is synonymous with dental work with sedation or general anesthesia. We are a fully accredited dental surgical facility which we received after a process of accreditation by the Alberta Dental Association and College and the Ministry of Health. The result is that we are a licensed clinic to have any form of sedation, including general anesthesia. All services are provided by a general dentist qualified to administer general anesthesia.
We are dedicated to those who suffer mild to severe, even debilitating, dental phobia. That means expert sedation techniques together with the understanding and support necessary in building trusting relationships.
OVERCOME YOUR DENTAL FEAR
Do you have a high fear of dental visits or a previous traumatic dental experience? Perhaps you hate needles or have a difficulty getting numb?
At the Magathan Dental Centre we recognize that most, but not all dental procedures can be managed with local anesthesia, but we recognize the need for deep sedation and general anesthesia to manage pain, fear and anxiety in patients for whom local anesthesia is ineffective. Whether you or your children suffer from extreme dental phobia or only shudder slightly at the sight of a dentist’s chair, our goal is to make your visit as comfortable as possible so you can enjoy good dental health.
- General Anesthesia, Deep Sedation, Conscious IV and Oral Sedation
- Fillings and routine dental work
- Cerac, porcelain fillings and crowns
- Dental Implants
- Full Mouth Clearance and Dentures
- Root canals
- Treatment of chronic periodontal disease
- Soft tissue grafting
- Laser treatment
- Crowns, esthetic (Zirconia , Procera , Veneers) or Porcelain and Gold crowns
- Children, General Anesthesia with dental work (healthy ,four years of age and older)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org