Who We Are
National Dosimetry Services (NDS) is Canada’s leading dosimetry service provider. We help to protect the health and safety of over 95,000 Canadian workers who are exposed to ionizing radiation. Since 1951, we have been the primary provider of services that monitor and report on radiation exposure for workers in fields such as:
- First response
- Veterinary Medicine
We offer a full range of products and services to monitor exposure to radiation from:
- Beta Rays
- Gamma Rays
- Neutron Radiation
We run on a cost-recovery basis in an openly competitive market. In addition to providing dosimetry products and services, we collect data to:
- help improve workplace practices and safety standards; and
- educate Canadians on issues of exposure to radiation in the workplace.
Our products and services comply with the strict technical and quality standards set forth by the:
- Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission (CNSC); and
- federal, provincial, and territorial regulators.
Products & Services
If you want more information about our products and service options, please contact one of our Customer Service Representatives.
- Address: 775 Brookfield Road, Ottawa, ON K1A 1C1
- GPS: 45.3734785,-75.68565130000002
- Phone: (613) 954 - 6689
- Mobile Phone: 1 (800) 261 - 6689 [TOLL-FREE]
- Website: http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ewh-semt/occup-travail/radiation/dosim/index-eng.php
- Email NDS-SND@hc-sc.gc.ca