Who We Are
At The Smilezone we care about our patients. Our doctors and team want to help every patient achieve a healthy, beautiful smile that transcends the boundaries of their expectations and gives them a renewed sense of self-confidence. Here at The Smilezone, we work hard to give our patients the personal attention they deserve, and our patients can always count on receiving the best care for themselves and their family.
Here are a few reasons why The Smile Zone is a unique practice, for unique individuals
- Dr. Rob Andrew and Dr. Jerome Caouette genuinely care about their patients! They strive to treat every patient as they themselves would expect to be treated. They even remember their patients’ names! Doesn’t it feel nice to be remembered? We think so!
- Our Edmonton practice doesn’t just clean teeth; Dr. Andrew is also a certified Invisalign invisible braces provider, giving patients cleaner, healthier, and straighter smiles!
- Feeling anxious about your dental treatment? Dr. Caouette is certified in sedation dentistry; giving nervous patients a safe, effective option for receiving their dental treatments.
- Our practice offers our patients treatments for everything having to do with your teeth, mouth, gums, and jaw – including treatments for bad breath! Oravital is a professional breath freshening product that is successful in treating bad breath due to a variety of oral conditions.
- The doctors and team at The Smile Zone are committed to excellence. Through continuing education they are able to stay up-to-date with current industry technology and techniques. Patients can trust that the treatments they receive are going to give them the results they expect for the smile they’ve always wanted.
We hope to see you and your smile soon!
- Monday 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday 7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM [ALTERNATING]
- Sunday CLOSED